Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My man is 21 months

I know I know two posts in a day!! Woah. But I feel like they both need their own posts. They are both that special!! (just imagine when we have like four, wow, that's a lot of posts!!)

As hard as it is to believe that Lily is 6months is that in three months my man will be two years old. I swear that I could never ever understand how fast time goes until it was my time and my babies.

Henry James.... so many wonderful words and memories he has given me. He is a sweet sweet boy. Full of sunshine!! His little smile can brighten my day. I love the things he says that make me laugh till it hurts. And I love how he loves. He lives life very big! He enjoys it to it's maximum capacity. He laughs loud, he smiles huge, he cries loud, he pitches big fits, he runs fast, he climbs high, he is curious about EVERYTHING, he eats lots, he sleeps lots, he kisses and hugs frequently and tightly, and dances all the time!!! He LOVES music. What a joy he is!!! I do love my man and everything that comes with him. I only pray that God can give me the wisdom and patience to be the mommy that he rightly deserves. Love you pumpkin!!!

We don't go to the Dr. until he is 2 but I do know since he was sick recently that he is almost 32 pounds!! Still my big little boy.:)




































1 comments:

katy said...

Your little ones are so cute! And I love Lily's little outfit, adorable!