Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Five month changes..............

Who knew that five months could bring so many changes??! It's like she hit five months and a whole slew of new things started happening with my girl. She started almost rolling over to her tummy from her back, she found her feet and I think this is adorable. Just yesterday actually. Now anytime she is happy and on her back he is grabbing them and trying to eat them. This is one of my favorite baby accomplishments!! They look so darn cute rolling around with their feet in the their hands. (or mouths) She is even sitting in her little highchair with us while we eat dinner. Wow just growing way faster than I'm ready for!!


Her favorite toy right now. It was Henry's too. I think between the bright colors, easy to grip, and great to chew on, what elts could she ask for?? Not to mention it only cost like $2!! They always like the cheap stuff!!
" Toy is good"....................
"Fingers are better!"


She looks sooo long!!


Big girl sitting in her highchair. (Toy with her at all times!!)






"I found my feet!!"









"hmmmm... these are good too!!"

And just a little visual reminder that she still sucks on those two fingers. A thumb occasionally, but ALWAYS those two fingers. How funny!! Let's count...
fingers, check
toes/feet, check
favorite toy/check
anything she can get in her hand/ check
passy/she wouldn't suck on that if it were the last thing on earth!! go figure.:)
"I love you" baby sighn, ;)
Love ya'll!!













1 comments:

katy said...

She is too cute. :) Kendra never really got into her feet, and that made me sad. :( They are all so different!