Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Matt!!

Yesterday we celebrated my youngest brothers 21st birthday. I can't believe he is 21 years old. Gosh it makes me feels really really old!:) It was a fun time. We all really enjoy getting together. We had family time at Kyles parents Friday and my family Saturday. It was a really nice weekend. We are soo blessed to have so much love in this family. I think how sad it is that so many people don't have the kind of love that we have surrounding us, our children are so blessed to be growing up in the midst of it. Here are some fun pictures of last night at my mom's house. I'll have to scan some of Friday night at Kyles parents, we have some cute ones!
Uncle B (Billy) and Lily (looking rather tired)

Happy Lily


Happy birthday Uncle Matt!!!!

Henry loves wheel of fortune lol can you tell??

Matt and Henry scoping out his new clubs

Lily and Pap playing with Ragity Ann.:)

0 comments: