Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Sunday...

What a fabulous day today has been. It was a great church service this morning, our Sunday school lesson and teacher was fantastic and we have just hung out at home all day. The kids are on schedule and life is good:) You know I've had some realizations about being a mom in the rough patches and I can honestly say things are looking good. More of that for another post.
I got my camera back today. I haven't had it for about four days and I missed it sooo much. Here are some pictures of the kids recently. Excuse all the "same" ones of Lily. But who can pic just one when she is just so darn adorable!!??











Story time before nap.... special times.




Henry loves his pop (pictured here) and his pap. He just loves guys. I think that is wonderful but he really is a little obsessed. Anytime they are around forget getting any attention from Henry. Here is Henry and Pop in the convertible. He loves to pretend like he is driving. They jam country music and he dances around. So cute!





Bed time!! (notice the hand on the head, sure fire sign he's tired)










1 comments:

Carree Stewart said...

Don't you just LOVE days like that! Makes the whole crazy week worth it. I love all the pics of Lily - she is so adorable and so is Henry- love is sleepy signal. Sophia tugs at her ear...don't you just love it!?