Sunday, September 7, 2008

Little ghost boy :)

LOL my little guy is such the comedian. He makes me laugh, oh probably 100 times a day, AT LEAST!! One thing he thinks is really funny recently is putting his blanket on his head and walking around the house. He thinks it is sooo funny. I think he likes it because he can see through the holes (it is knitted) so he usually doesn't run into too many things.
I was in his room cleaning tonight and he pulled his blanket out of the crib through the rails and then put it over his head and walked out of his room , down the hall, into the living room laughing. Silly guy. Well I couldn't find the camera fast enough. BUT while I was camera hunting Henry went into the playroom. I looked in and found my little "ghost guy" playing with his blocks. :) He is soo silly!! He continued to play with them with the blanket on his head for a while. At first it was so funny to see his little hands sticking out of the blanket for blocks. That is all you could see. It slowly fell off but I got a great laugh all the same.
What did we laugh at before kids?? I have no idea.




























1 comments:

Abby said...

Amelia walks around with her blanket over her head too. Thing is it has not holes, so she frequently runs into things...